top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have a preferred vendor's list?

Yes, we have a preferred vendor's list for Catering,  Wedding coordinators, DJing, & Decorators .

What time does my event have to end?

All events must end by 12:00am...although our client's are welcome to clean and exit by 1:00am

Do you have a kitchen?

We have a small kitchenette area in Grand Hall. It Is equipped with a hot box, prep table, and refrigerator.  This area can be used for warming food only!

Do you offer all inclusive packages

Yes, we offer all inclusive packages. We are able to decorate, cater, and coordinate your entire event.

Do you allow general admission events?

We will only allow private events that are ticketed. We do not allow events that will accept general admission at the door with promotions to the public.

What kind of events are allowed at your banquet hall?

 We allow a variety of events, including, Wedding Receptions, Anniversary Celebrations, Corporate Meetings, Staff Christmas Parties, Art Exhibitions, Birthday Parties, Seminars, Auctions, and much more...

Do you require event Insurance?

Yes, we require all events to have special event insurance. We have a preferred vendor that you may purchase from if needed.

What is your payment - refund policy?

A retainer fee is due upon signing your event agreement. The remainder is due 30 days before the event date. There are no refunds for cancellations although you may change your event date.

Do you allow Sweet 16 birthday parties?

Yes, we will allow sweet 16 birthday parties. We will require 1-2 security guards for the event. If the event has more than 100 teenagers we will require more guards.

Can we use outside vendors?

Yes, you are welcome to bring in your own catering company, decorator, DJ, and more.

What is your seating capacity?

Grand Hall - 200 guest 

Grand Hall Jr. - 70 guest

Is alcohol allowed on the premises?

Alcohol is allowed on the premises only to be served and not sold at no additional cost. You must provided the proper insurance certificate along with a licensed server or bartending company.

bottom of page